Avon On Duty 24 Sport Roll-on Antiperspirant Deororant

 


This antiperspirant deodorant is a great choice for active people. The size of the deodorant is a little small. However, it lasted me about one month. It spreads evenly. Although, once in a while the roller stopped rolling. I found it best to give the deodorant a little shake.


I applied it in the morning and it definitely lasted me the 24 hours that is stated on the bottle. This deodorant does have a higher  ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE than other brands. Some people are against using antiperspirant deodorants with that ingredient. I have used aluminum chloralhydrate my entire life and is the only thing that prevents sweating for me.

It has a nice fragrance that won't overwhelm any cologne or perfume that is applied. The fragrance does not last as long as the protection. I didn't find that to be an issue. In full disclosure. I may have gone nose blind to the deodorants fragrance.

I did not experience any type of flaking or deodorant residue on my clothing. that is a big issue some brands that I have tried. No body wants flakes or deodorant stains on their clothing.

The price is worth the product. I paid about $3.00 for the bottle. Avon has some shipping involved. I would recommend buying a good supply. They have other scents with slightly different ingredients. I will try to review those in the future. Bundling this with other products would be great to avoid extra shipping.

You can check Avon OnDuty 24 Hours Sport Deodorant at by clicking here. It is easy to use the search bar on the website to find the product. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to anyone.


Available for Purchase at www.youravon.com/shopwithjeff


Check out more product reviews at www.productsforlivinglife.com










Comments

Popular Posts